Discount Movers South Florida Miami Beach (305) 351-1455

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1 comment

www.DiscountMoversSouthFlorida.com I only had about 20 heavy items to move and being new to the SD area, I didnt have any friends to call on for help.These guys gave me a pretty fair deal after calling around to several other local movers.

They gave me 3 movers whereas most others only offered 2 so they were certain to get the job done within the 3 hour min I needed. I've worked with my father in the moving business for 4 years and my father has 30 years under his belt (I know how hard this job is and definitely wont follow in his footsteps). These guys were quick but careful and were very efficient - no one was standing around even though I only had a few items. Nothing broken, no walls gouged.

Very courteous and did everything I asked to help protect my stuff.I would definitely recommend them.

Comments

#208605

Great service and best prices www.DiscountMoversSouthFlorida.com

Discount Movers South Florida Delray Beach (561) 962-3390

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

Best Prices Office Staff was Great THEY BROKE IT AND REPLACED IT"Ž"Ž I would recommend them.Unfortunately a lamp was damaged during the move.

It happens. We didn't have their insurance. They paid to have it repaired anyway. Very kind of them.

We found them to be right on time if even a tad early. VERY QUICK. Polite, courteous and professional. They quote was spot on.

It was exactly as promised. No surprises. They even provided linen boxes for all our closet stuff.

Nice.

Will definitely use them again.Will be moving to miami and will be calling them

Discount Movers South Florida Pompano Beach (954) 233-3498

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

Outstanding!!"Ž"Ž Chris, Lee, and Brandon were very helpful and considerate.Chris was very concerned when he discovered I had fallen - and he was ready to do whatever was necessary to help make me more comfortable.

I said I thought I was fine, and he said he would make sure the move got done quickly, in case I needed to go the doctors. Well, I did need to go - so he, Lee, and Brandon were very efficient and expedient in getting my items moved into my new home as quickly as possible - so that my daughter could get me to urgent care.

I would definitely encourage others to utilized your services whenever a major move is needed.Thank you again, Margie Holland

Great Prices Discount Movers South Florida Boca Raton (954) 903-1795

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

My mom used them Wonderful prices and service My mom used Discount Movers South Florida to move from New York City to Miami Beach.It was a great experience.

They have packing services and had available all the moving supplies and boxes. They packed her up and moved up a ton of elevators in Miami.

Great one of the better moving companies

i found them at www.DiscountMoversSouthFlorida.com and called them at (954) 903-1795 can't way enough about them.My movers John and Peter where also pretty funny and made my stressful move a whole lot better

Great Prices Discount Movers South Florida Boca Raton (561) 801-7333

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

Great Service and Great Prices I used Discount Movers South Florida to move from New York to Boca Raton. I then needed movers to move from Boca Raton to Delray Beach just a great moving company one of the movers companies available...

I found them online at DiscountMoversSouthFlorida.com there number is (561) 801-7333 Soon I will be moving to Miami Beach and I think they have a location there as well. Also I was able to buy moving boxes and supplies from them and they let me use for FREE wardrobe boxes I used the FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES so no getting taken advantage of by hourly movers

Review about: Moving Service.

DISCOUNT MOVERS - Fort Lauderdale Movers Discount Moving South Florida Great Rates

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

I needed Movers from Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach I used Discount Movers South Florida and just had a great crew. The price was great and my move went flawlessly. They are a solid moving companies and moved my mom from Boca Raton to New York Movers I would highly recommend 1 (855) MIAMI MOVERS www.DiscountMoversSouthFlorida.com 1 (954) 903-1795

I will be moving soon from Miami Beach to Delray Beach and will need movers again I will definitely do be using any other moving companies for moving I wish this had a scoring system or star to evaluate